Are you looking for an opportunity to execute your hiring skills in a variety of exciting projects? Want to get involved in a visionary company that is changing the world of digital marketing?
We are looking for a full-time employee to promote the continued success of our online business hiring center. This position reports directly to the Recruitment Operations Manager and will work with our Monitoring team.
You are responsible for looking to find new candidates using a variety of recruitment strategies, reviewing applicants, pre-screen candidates, and maintaining a candidate website. You will interact daily with the Hiring team in all ongoing searches, report on your current search, and submit ideas out of the box to attract top talent to our niche roles.
– Advertise current openings on job boards and other proven or strategic online resources
– Monitor applicants and qualify candidates on an ongoing basis
– Monitor all job listings and make changes in marketing plans as needed
– Should be able to assess the right candidate for the company.
– Capable to demonstrate company culture.
– Work closely with our Hiring Manager to transfer all information related to hiring
– Provide written and oral reports to the group as needed
– Act as a point of contact and build influential relationships during the hiring process
– Coordinate and organize candidate interviews
– Ability to work with speed and competitive priorities
– Digital marketing experience is a huge benefit
– Excellent written and word communication skills
– Previous experience as an internal employer
– Familiarize yourself with HR and ATS database
– Experience interacting with a negotiating candidate
– A fast reader with a thoughtful attitude at your feet
– Commitment to the highest standards, excellence, team, and our customers
We are a very successful team and we want you to GROW with us! We are looking for a person with a positive attitude who can show commitment towards work, and contribute to our team and client success while gaining new skills yourself.
**The person in this role must be comfortable with change and ambiguity.