We are looking for a Virtual Assistant who will provide extensive / administrative support while working remotely.
As the Virtual Executive Assistant, you will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including answering and redirecting calls, emails, online messages, meeting schedules and travel arrangements.
In this role, a strong internet connection is required, as well as information on how to use communication tools such as Skype.
Finally, you should be able to manage management projects and deliver high quality work under minimal supervision in a timely manner. This is the work of a person who is very determined to learn and grow with a ‘do-it-yourself’ attitude.
– Excellent speaker
– Speak and write flawless English
– Organized and detailed
– A positive, cheerful attitude
– Intelligent and creative
– Ability to start quickly.
– You can work 9-5pm EST
– A person with a minimum internet speed of at least 20mbps and 10mbps upload.
– Get acquainted with current technologies, such as desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
– Experience with word processing and spreadsheet software (e.g. MS office)
– Information for online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
– Excellent phone, email and instant messaging skills
– Excellent email inbox management
– Excellent time management skills
– Good organizational skills
– A “do-it-yourself” attitude.
– Desire to learn and grow
– Critical thinking ability
Your job will be to help with the above tasks and also handling management tasks. Here are some, but not all, of the activities you can help:
* Answering calls, online messages and emails
* Manage active email inbox to ensure that important action items are considered
* Customer service and subcontractor / subcontractor communication
* seeking employment tenders and following the contractor to obtain quotations
* Introducing quotation packages and recommendations to the company president
* Prepare spreadsheets and import and analyze data
* Schedule meetings, appointments, travel arrangements
* Organize calendars, book meetings and manage President’s schedule
Summary of work Client Relations Associate works closely with clients to ensure their satisfaction, ensuring that clients’ needs are met...Apply For This Job
We are looking for someone to work part time or full time that has expert-level knowledge of generating business leads...Apply For This Job
We are a type of advanced furniture that requires a full-time virtual assistant and a customer service representative. Excellent level...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a visible assistant who will be acquiring Amazon FBA products based on the UK market place,...Apply For This Job
Join a fast-growing U.S. Home goods retailer and expand your work with us. We are looking for E-Commerce vendors who...Apply For This Job
Please log in to report posts