We are looking for an experienced and well-organized salesperson to assist our regional sales team. You will be led by a highly efficient, well-established team of experienced marketing professionals. Qualified person is a motivated, well-organized person with experience working in cemetery shifts, knowledgeable in B2B sales & calling with the skill set to acquire and improve lead calls, emails, and other marketing strategies such as SMM. They will provide comprehensive and appropriate solutions for all clients to maximize revenue growth.
– Develop and implement business strategies in new and existing markets
– Cold B2B beats
– Email tracking
– Appointment setting
– Help the Sales Department
– Social Media Marketing
– Excellent writing and oral skills (Slight to no Accent Preferred)
– Marketing experience in English Telemarketing (Business to Business)
– Time management skills and punctuality
– Highly recommended and highly targeted
– Strong organizational skills
– Expertise in Microsoft Office and G-Suite
– A stable internet connection and a quiet call center
– Bitrix CRM
– Hubstaff time manager
– Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, G-Suite
– Google hangouts
*** Experience working the nonprofit organization work experience in Plus!
Training will be provided. If you are interested, do not forget to apply for this job.