We are looking for 100% remote developers who will help us build WordPress websites, PHP applications, and occasionally do Drupal development. We work primarily on WordPress site and build using Elementor tool.
– Get an Adobe XD or Photoshop file and create a pixel-perfect version of the design in WordPress using Elementor.
– Create custom shortcodes, functions, and other WordPress tools
– Set and configure new WordPress websites
– Plugin Setups
– Site and image optimization
– CDN deployment
– Troubleshoot with WordPress (Elementor and Divi themes)
– Perform weekly WordPress and plugin updates on our customer sites
– Build and support multiple PHP applications (we have plans for further growth in this area)
– WordPress (front-end and back-end)
– About WordPress plugins
– You should know: ACF Pro, CPT Ui, WordFence. Plus, if you know LearnDash, UpdraftPlus
– Drupal (this is good for skill)
– MySQL / MariaDB
– Version control like GitHub (nice to have)
– AWS (especially S3, SES, IAM and SNS) (nice to have)
– Using APIs like Twilio or SignalWire
– Strong Communication skills (verbal and written).
You will be hired, if you’ve work experience in PHP and WordPress. We are looking for someone with good communication skills who can respond quickly and carefully to the team via Email, Slack or ClickUp.